Heel Protection Devices
Relieve pressure on vulnerable heels.
All-in-one pressure relief and skin protection.
• Open heel design allows for airflow and easy monitoring
• Screen printing of “toes” and “heel” eliminates confusion to ensure the boot is applied properly
• Inner lining helps reduce friction and shear
• Inner material is absorbent, keeping the skin dry
• Gray straps pull down on sides to help protect against foot drop
• Opening on each side of the boot for hoses from DVT pressure devices
• Available in three sizes to accommodate all patients
• Color coded tags for quick size identification
MDTE823330P - Petite size with wedge, 1/ea
MDTE823330SW - Standard size with wedge, 1/ea
MDTE823330XL – Extra Large size with wedge, 1/ea
Heel Raiser® Pro
Protect and suspend the heel
• Breathable fabric helps control heat and moisture levels
• Fabric easily wipes clean
• Durable exterior glides across sheets, reducing friction and shear
• Improved straps allow for a better fit
• Top folds down to accommodate smaller feet and increases airflow to toes
• One size fits most
MDT823200CS – One size fits most, 4/cs
This product is a non sterile class I medical device. Please refer to IFU before use.
©2014 Medline Industries, Inc. Medline and Heelmedix are registered trademarks of Medline Industries, Inc.